Thursday 30 January 2014

QUITERS NEVER WIN

WHY DO YOU WANT TO GIVE UP!!!!  IF THEY DIDN'T, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT
 
" was raped at the age of 9 - Oprah Winfrey"
"I didn't even complete my University Education" - Bill Gates
" In my childhood days, I stitched shoes" - Abraham Lincoln
"I struggled academically throughout elementary school" - Ben Carson
"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" -Lionel Messi
"I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms,returning Coke bottles for food money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" - Steve Jobs
"My teachers used to call me a failure"- Tony Blair.
"I was a 3rd class graduate in my first university" Prof Wole Soyinka.
Life is not about what you couldn't do so far, it's about WHAT YOU STILL CAN! SO NEVER GIVE UP.


You only need to give it a little try.  Hard work pays at the end and remember not good ever comes easy.  Any thing that appears too simple to achieve probably have little or no good to offer. 

Put a little effort!!!

 young man thinking 300x300 Finding Purpose: Do You Know What You Want From Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have comments or questions? Drop your comments or email and we will contact you.